Specialty Restaurant Dinner Reservations
Pre-reserve your dinner reservations before your arrival. Please note the following:
- A maximum of eight (8) persons per table applies.
- Reservations may be made seven (7) to five (5) days prior to your arrival at Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit.
- A maximum of one (1) reservation will be allowed for stays from one (1) to (3) nights.
- A maximum of two (2) reservations will be allowed for stays from four (4) to six (6) nights.
- A maximum of three (3) reservations will be allowed for stays of seven (7) nights.
- Reservations are not taken for the period between December 20th, 2013 and January 4th, 2014.
- Reservations are subject to date availability and times.
- The same restaurant may not be requested twice via e-mail.
- Restaurant reservations are processed from 8 AM to 4 PM; response time is 24 to 48 hours.
- Further reservations may be made in person directly at the resort (subject to availability).
- Dinner dress code for specialty restaurants in effect as follows: Casual formal (no beachwear, flip flops or baseball hats). Men must wear long pants; no tank tops or t-shirts allowed.
- We offer a non-smoking environment in our indoor restaurants.